Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (General Provisions)
- 1. These Terms and Conditions set forth the rules and regulations to be observed by the customer with respect to the use of "aiTripper" (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") which is a travel reservation site operated by Air Travel Tokushima Co. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
- 2. In using the Site, in addition to these Terms and Conditions, you must comply with the rules, frequently asked questions, and other statements posted on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions").
- 3. In using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Article 2 (How to Use this Site)
- 1. The Site is a comprehensive travel website that provides reservation services for all services offered by accommodation facilities, dining facilities, sightseeing experience facilities, transportation agencies, car rental agencies, travel agencies, other service providers under contract with the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Providers").In addition, the Site introduces sightseeing and leisure information, tour advertisements, user surveys, posted information, and other travel-related information (hereinafter referred to as the "Travel Information Services").
- 2. In using the reservation services or the Travel Information Services on the Site, you must fully read and understand the Terms and Conditions.
- 3. In using travel services provided by the Service Providers, you shall fully confirm the Terms, Conditions, guidelines, rules, etc. established by such Service Providers before using such services.
- 4. You must register as "aiTripper Members" in order to use the reservation services.
- 5. You using the reservation service must confirm and agree to the Travel Conditions and the Company's General Conditions of Travel Agency before making a reservation.
Article 3 (Modification of these Terms and Conditions)
- 1. The Company reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
- 2. When the Company modifies these Terms and Conditions, these modified Terms of Conditions shall apply to the use of the Site. These modified Terms of Conditions shall become effective at the time they are posted on the Site except specified by the Company.
- 3. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage, damage, etc. arising from the modification of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 4 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- 1. All rights, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights and rights of publicity, related to the information that makes up the Site are the property of the Company or third parties that own such rights. Accordingly, you shall not engage in any conduct that infringes or may infringe such rights.
- 2. If any dispute or problem arises as a result of your violation of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, you shall resolve such dispute or problem at your expense and responsibility. You shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to the Company in connection with such dispute or problem.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
- 1. In using the Site, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts, or any acts that the Company deems may be applicable.
- a. Violating the Terms of Conditions.
- b. Infringing the rights of, causing disadvantage to, or causing discomfort to the Company, the Service Providers, other customers, or other third parties
- c. Failure to fulfill any obligation to the Service Providers or the Company, such as payment of the tour fee, usage fee, or cancellation fee.
- d. Any act that prevents the Service Providers or the Company from contacting you, including registration of false or fictitious contact information or intentional non-response.
- e. Using the Site for the purpose of organizing tours, reselling to others, or other commercial purposes.
- f. Using the Site in any way other than that approved by the Company
- g. Infringing the intellectual property rights, publicity rights, or other rights of the Company or any third party
- h. Transmitting spam mail, chain letters, junk mail, etc.
- i. Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- j. Using of data mining, robots, or other similar data collection, extraction methods on the Site
- k. Any act to duplicate, alter, edit, or translate the system of the Site, or to create derivative works.
- l. Using contents prohibited for use by minors. Allowing minors to use contents that are prohibited for use by minors.
- m. Any act that offends the law or public order and morals.
- n. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
- 2. If the Company determines that your conduct falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Company may, without prior notice, suspend your use of the Site or revoke your membership. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by such actions.
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
- 1. The Company's liability for reservation services shall arise when a tour contract is concluded with the customer and shall be limited to making arrangements for the Service Providers through mediation. Other than this, the Company shall not assume any responsibility, except as specifically provided in the tour contract or the Terms and Conditions.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or disadvantage arising from your failure to settle payment by the settlement deadline.
- 3. In the event of any trouble or dispute between you and the Service Providers, you and the Service Providers shall resolve the matter directly, and the Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by such trouble or dispute.
- 4. Unless otherwise stipulated in the tour contract, the Company shall not be liable for the following.
- a. System interruption, delay, discontinuance, or loss of data due to communication line or computer failure prior to the conclusion of the tour contract.
- b. Loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to data.
- c. Loss or Damage incurred by the customer in connection with the use of the contents of this Site.
- 5. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by failure of an e-mail delivered by the Company due to inadequacies in your internet, e-mail environment or transmission route.
- 6. You shall be responsible for your own actions when using the Site, and if you cause any loss or damage to the Company or any third party, you shall be responsible for resolving them and shall bear the costs thereof.
- 7. The Company may provide information and advice to you from time to time, but we are not responsible for doing so.
- 8. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- 9. The Company do not guarantee that the following items are free from computer viruses or other harmful components.
- a. Any e-mail transmitted from the Site, servers, domains, etc.
- b. Contents of the reservation services, the Travel Information Services, etc.
- 10. The Company may suspend or discontinue providing all or part of the services on the Site without prior notice in any of the following cases. In such cases, the Company shall not be liable for any damages.
- a. Perform periodic or emergency maintenance of the system
- b. System load is concentrated
- c. A need arises to ensure customer security
- d. Other cases where we deem it necessary.
- 11. The Company reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time without notice. The Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of all or part of the Site. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such suspension or discontinuation for any reason whatsoever.
- 12. The Company does not guarantee the truth, accuracy, reliability, etc. of any information regarding sightseeing posted on the Site by the Company or the Service Providers. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such information.
Article 7 (Compensation for Loss or Damages)
- 1. If you violate the Terms and Conditions and cause loss or damage to the Company or third party, you shall compensate for such damage at your own responsibility. Any claim or dispute arising from your use of the Site with third party shall be handled and resolved between you and such third party. You shall not make any claim for loss or damage against the Company.
Article 8 (Handling of Personal Information)
- 2. The Company may collect information such as your activity history on the Site in order to improve our services, check the status of your reservation application, and for other purposes.
Article 9 (Method of Contacting You)
- 1. The Company and the Service Providers may contact you as necessary using the e-mail address, address, telephone number, etc. obtained at the time of reservation or membership registration. The Company or the Service Providers will determine which method of contact is appropriate.
Article 10 (Governing Law, Agreed Jurisdiction)
- 1. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Tokushima District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.